Tuesday, September 16, 2014

12 more….

Well howdy once again.
I can't believe how fast everything really goes..
All of it is a blur! I think one of my highlights this week is that we got to do service like every day. WE spent most of one day painting a homeless man's house. No.. It wasn't a card board box. It was his Ex Wife's house. She let him live on the porch and in exchange he had to help her clean up the inside so that she could sell it. The inside was nasty. We were walking in Cat pee and just all kinds of garbage. Really kinda sucked actually. Not that much fun... But I had an allergic reaction before we went over there to some chemical on some palm leafs and broke out into hives. I downed a thing of benadryl and kept on going. Yeah. I was pretty loopy because to couinteract the sleepiness I downed a giant mt dew. Yeah. It was cool.. The Trim looked really good that I painted... The lady said I had a really steady hand. I think that's because I was feeling loopy...
Our investigators are doing pretty well. We have another dude named Rasan that showed up to play some basketball with us last week. He has been to like everything for a week. So dope. He is hilarious too. 
I am so glad that I got to spend the last transfer with McCombs and Snow. They are my best friends. I am so blessed to have them:) So great. We have like a million and a half inside jokes going on. I got to talk to Van Oene, Low,  and Hughes last night too. I love my comps haha most of them anyway. I am a super lucky guy to get these guys. Now in saying this I know that my next one is probably going to be a loon. Oh well.
Oh by the way we are getting really good at ping pong. I think that is in the only time we ever got into a little bit of a fight. It wasn't even that big... haha.
Oh we had Stake conference this week. It was pretty good. Everyone did a really good job. We sang a song with our choir. It was cool. Not sure how it sounded though. Whatever works right?
I miss my viola on a random side note. Glad that Katie is keepin it warm for me. 
Sorry it's short. But then again. So is time... 12 Weeks!
Love ya!
Remember who you are and what He stands for!
Elder Funk



Elder McCombs    Elder Funk    Elder Snow
Having dinner at a member's home

No comments:

Post a Comment